Without a reliable heating system, winter nights in Bessemer, AL can be unbearable. Infinity Air Solutions is committed to doing whatever it takes to keep you comfortable. We are a team of highly trained and competent professionals with the expertise to meet all your heating needs. You can count on us for everything from emergency heating repair to furnace installation and maintenance. Call us for service including:
- 24 hour heating repair
- 24 hour furnace repair
- Heater tune-up
- Central heater installation
- Central heating repair
- Heating replacement
- And more
Read some of our customer reviews to find out why your neighbors trust us for all their heating needs.
Why Is Furnace Maintenance Important?
Regular furnace maintenance makes sure your furnace is working in tip-top condition at all times. The last thing you want for you and your family is to get stuck in the bitter cold of a Bessemer winter. We have a comprehensive maintenance program that involves a thorough inspection of your unit to make sure it’s working optimally when you need it most.
Is My Heating Problem an Emergency?
Sometimes, your heater or furnace will show signs that point to a need for an emergency heating contractor. In these cases, it’s advisable to seek professional assistance as soon as possible. Here are a few common signs that you’re dealing with a heating emergency:
- Loud noises: If you hear any strange noises coming from your system, it could be for a wide range of reasons. Experts advise that you shut down your system and call for help immediately.
- Strange smells: Unusual odors coming from your unit is a common sign that whatever is wrong with your furnace needs immediate attention.
- Refusal to turn on: If your system fails to turn on when you flip the switch, it’s advisable to seek the help of a professional who can take a good look at your system and figure out what the problem is.
Check out our About Us page and find out why you can trust us for all your heating needs.
Do I Need a New Heating System?
If you’re on the fence about investing in a new central heating system, consider the benefits that come with going for a newer make or model:
- Peace of mind that winter won’t be that bad
- A warmer and more comfortable indoor environment
- Fewer repairs for your heating system
- Lower utility bills
- Consistent warmth throughout your home