Hoover Indoor Air Quality Services
Making Your Home More Comfortable Than Ever
No matter how much you love the great outdoors, chances are that you spend most of your time inside. If you get the suggested eight hours of sleep per night, you spend at least that much time in your home every day. How’s the quality of the air you breathe? Did you know that the air inside homes is two to five times more polluted than it is outside? Air cleaners and filtration systems are a great way to keep your air clean and healthy. If your air is too moist or too dry, you could benefit from installing a dehumidifier or humidifier. Perhaps it’s time to have your ducts repaired or replaced, or you are ready to upgrade to a smart thermostat.
Infinity Air Solutions Inc. is your trusted source for indoor air quality services in Hoover and surrounding areas. We have the products you need to create an optimal environment in your home. Schedule a consultation with our HVAC experts today so we can help you implement the correct indoor air quality measures for your particular situation.
Our Hoover indoor air quality solutions can help you:
- Breathe cleaner air
- Eliminate allergens
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Reduce energy costs
- Have a better quality sleep
- Improve moisture control
- Maximize climate control
- Automate your HVAC settings
Products to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
At Infinity Air Solutions Inc., we place a special emphasis on indoor air quality. Why? Because improving the quality of your indoor air is vital to your comfort, health, and well-being. Our certified technicians are committed to recommending the best products for your home and ensuring that you understand how they operate so that you can get the most out of them.
We offer a range of indoor air quality products and services, including:
- Air cleaners and filtration – Installing an air cleaner or filtration system can help remove harmful particles from your indoor space. Just some of the pollutants that could be floating around your home include dirt, bacteria, mold, dust mites, allergens, pollen, pet dander, pesticides, lead, carbon monoxide, and asbestos. Call today to find out what’s in your air and which air purification system is right for you.
- Dehumidifiers – If you have overly humid air in your home, it could lead to a host of problems, such as a buildup of mold and dust mites. Using a dehumidifier can prevent these issues by removing excess moisture from your air. If you notice musty odors, watermarks on ceilings or walls, stuffy rooms, or window condensation, it might be time to install a dehumidifier.
- Humidifiers – Homes that are too dry can benefit from a humidifier. Humidifiers add moisture to the air to prevent dry conditions. If you suffer from dryness of the nose, throat, skin, or lips, you should consider installing a humidifier.
- Duct repair and installation – One of the leading causes of high energy bills is leaky ductwork. As the conditioned air travels through your ducts, tiny holes and other types of damage can allow the air to escape. This will also cause your HVAC system to work harder than it needs to, which could lead to costly repairs and premature replacement.
- Thermostats – Modern thermostats have so much to offer. You can program your HVAC system to turn on at certain times throughout the day, maintain several different temperatures in multiple areas (zones) of your home, or even control your climate from any device that has a wifi-signal. Talk to us today about how a new thermostat can make your life more convenient and comfortable.
Call Our HVAC Professionals Today!
Ready to enhance the quality of your home comfort? Get in touch with Infinity Air Solutions Inc. for superb indoor air quality services in Hoover. We provide honest advice and straightforward prices!
Call (205) 291-4869 today to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced team members. We’re committed to your total satisfaction.