Thermostat Installation in Hoover
Programmable Climate Control at Your Fingertips
Modern technology has made controlling your new air conditioning system easier than ever. Today’s smart thermostats come with important features like the ability to adjust your energy use with the push of a button and from anywhere around the world.
Infinity Air Solutions Inc. offers smart thermostats that can set the temperature in your home even when you are not there, allowing you to enjoy comfortable temps when you get home and save you money at the same time. We offer affordable, straightforward prices and 24/7 emergency service.
If you want to upgrade from your old thermostat to one with more advanced options, call our Hoover thermostat specialists at (205) 291-4869. We will even show you how to use it.
WiFi, Multi-Zone, or Programmable?
Thermostats come in all shapes and sizes. So it helps to know what you are looking for before you make the purchase. The two most common thermostats are programmable and smart. A programmable thermostat is a basic thermostat that can be programmed manually.
If you are looking for the best thermostat to match your current HVAC system, here are the top choices:
- Programmable Temperature Control: These thermostats have no WiFi connection so you will have to manually set the temperature on the device itself, then schedule or modify the temperatures to your liking.
- Smart Temperature Control: There is no need to set a schedule with a smart thermostat. It will note your daily routine and program itself to match it.
- WiFi Temperature Control: Control your HVAC system from your smartphone or computer using your WiFi connection. Some models can even "remember" your choices and use that memory to set future temperatures as well as heating and cooling cycles.
- Multi-Zone Temperature Control: Zoning thermostats will redirect air to the area you specify, keeping you comfortable in any part of the house. Separate sensors allow them to monitor the temps in different rooms for more personal comfort.
Common Thermostat Issues & What They Mean
Thermostats are pretty straightforward devices. When they quit working, it’s for a good reason.
Here are the most typical temperature control problems and what to do about them
- Location - If your thermostat was placed in the wrong spot, such as in direct sunlight or close to other heat sources, it will not work properly.
- Dirt - If you haven’t checked in a while, chances are your device is dirty and dusty inside.
You can solve these minor issues on your own, but if you need professional help, call Infinity Air Solutions Inc. and we will be glad to serve.
With our financing options, there’s no excuse to put off a new water heater anymore!
Benefits of Upgrading Your Old Temperature Control Device
A modern thermostat will allow you to use your smartphone and make programming modifications any time from anywhere. This will allow you to set the temperatures for peak energy savings while you are away, with the option to reset temperatures when you return home.
Here are some other very good reasons why you should upgrade your current temperature control device:
- Lower your energy consumption
- Automatic temperature setting changes
- Access your HVAC data about system status
- Touch screens rather than manual controls
- Support multi-zoning systems
We all carry all types of temperature control devices, WiFi, multi-zoning and smart thermostats. Enjoy 24-hour emergency service and honest, fair prices!
Take the plunge. Contact Infinity Air Solutions Inc. to schedule your thermostat installation in Hoover today!